View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 07:29 PM   #440
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

wmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
No...no, no, no, no, no, no. That's not at all what I meant. See, you said something like "If there was corruption, don't you think the Dems would have gone after it?" And I said something like "Man, that was like six years ago, and back then it was the Reps running Congress, not the Dems."

In other words, the Dems are not part of this conversation.
We are in the middle of the most hotly contested, angry Presidential contest ever in our country that I am aware of. You history buffs can point me out wrong if I am wrong.

Anyway, I am saying that if fraud/corruption was committed that the Dem Party controlling the current Congress with the continued contract to Halliburton would have made news of this.

Heck, it is national news that Palin was involved in firing a dude in Alaska...
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -Thomas Jefferson
wmbwinn is offline   Reply With Quote