View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 09:37 PM   #113
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

The BCS got it right compared to the other polls today, mainly for the fact that they had OU ranked ahead of UT in polls, that's a joke.

Texas could still do something, I wouldn't count them out just yet. It'll take a lot of help on top of that, they'll really need a Penn State loss but it's hard to count on that. They're already ahead of Florida and USC. I don't think USC has enough left to overtake them if UT and USC win out. I think it's the same for Florida.

The top two control their fate and Tech has the harder route for survival. 'Bama just has this one tough game left on the road vs LSU and the rest they are expected to win easily...but you just never know.

Tech started their gauntlet and continue against OSU @ home and on the road in Norman. Things will get very interesting if they win this week but lose against OU. Things are ready to roll in November now.