View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 12:53 AM   #117
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Well if Romo gets hurt again that's the end of the season. The best bet is just to draft a kid and develop him. No good backups are available. All you have is the Jeff Garcia's and Brad Johnsons of the world. Guys who best games are behind them. I'd like Jeff Garcia now but by the end of the offseason he'll be finished. Kurt Warner will be resigned. Charlie Batch will retire or be resigned. Rex Grossman i'm sure will be out there. Wouldn't shock me if Chicago tries to resign him. They have no idea what they want to do with him. Matt Cassell probably will resign. I think at this point you just have to develop a quarterback. Maybe Bartel is a guy you can develop. We had Matt Moore. He looked solid with the Panthers.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote