Thread: Out of Context
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 09:07 AM   #4
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

I spoke with an older fried this week-end, he was well on his way in the business worl back in the 70's and he let me know that the Carter years where the worst he had ever experienced. He then went on to tell me that he believes times will be even worse under an Obama administration.

Yes this is one about Obama and his political views are not taken out of context, but the reality of how out of touch he is. Then you mix this with the majority the Dems will have in Congress...perhaps it's time for everyone to sit around and talk to each other, without pre-conditions.

Perhaps it's time to open up these boards to threads without PRE-conditions...

Democrats believe in peace without PRE-conditions. That's right boundaries, without boundaries.

This weekend we got together with friends and family, heck I communicated with an old buddy of mine up in Ohio...When I counted up we were 18-2 in favor of McCain.

I can only hope that we took Obama's impending victory out of context and that he was actually preparing himself to congradulate President McCain!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote