View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 10:49 AM   #119
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I can see Penn State getting left out even if they're undefeated. One team from the SEC will make it. USC doesn't have much of a shot at this point in my opinion. I think it'll come down to a team from the SEC/Big 12 team/Penn State. I'd have to give the nod to Penn State only because I don't expect the BCS to get it right. I've seen them play a couple of times. They are not on par with what I've seen in the SEC or the Big 12.

If Tech loses to OU or OSU, I completely expect them to drop below Texas... But, I do think it would be better for UT if Tech loses to OSU but beats OU.

Last edited by Murphy3; 11-03-2008 at 10:53 AM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote