View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 09:29 PM   #28
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

The biggest surprise to me so far is how big an early lead Obama has in both PA and OH. He is flat kicking the crap out of McCain in PA. As much time as McCain/Palin spent there in the last couple weeks, I thought it would be closer.

I am also mildy surprised to see TX within about five points so far. It may still get out to the ten or so margin the pollers had it at, but maybe not. That could be a major sign of a very large cyclical shift occuring in national politics. We'll have to see the Hispanic vote in TX to know for sure. But if that vote is sharply for the Dems, the Reps may have a hard time winning a presidential election for the next generation or so.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote