View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 01:41 PM   #19
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Well, you're talking about individuals in both cases... They don't represent the whole - they represent the fringe...

"The middle of the road is all of the usable surface. The extremes, right and left, are in the gutters."
—Dwight D. Eisenhower

"This is a time for courage and a time of challenge. Neither conformity nor complacency will do. Neither fanatics nor the faint-hearted are needed. And our duty as a Party is not to our Party alone, but to the Nation, and, indeed to all mankind. Our duty is not merely the preservation of political power but the preservation of peace and freedom."
—John F. Kennedy
This confusion is my fault. I kinda flip flopped back and forth a bit. I used the term "Democrats" at times.. some could imply that I meant all "Democrats".. Obviously, there aren't alot of scenarios in which you can lump all of any major category such as this into one group with total agreement.. or a total sameness of actions. It wasn't my intent to lump every Democrat together. However, I can see how such could be implied.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote