View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 04:57 PM   #441
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhylan View Post
It's not. People have a hard time getting their heads around it. This would've been a better point to make when there wasn't a black dude to vote for.

My point is that people might be voting for a guy or a party because of the color of THEIR skin, not the candidates' skin. And that the reason may be because they're being courted as a monolithic voting bloc because of the color of their skin. And I see that as falling for a trick, working for the man, whatever you want to call it. I just want to know why blacks go 92% for one party - doesn't matter which party - I want to know the reasoning of the 92% of those individuals and how they all manage to align with a single party.

And Silk, I'm not race baiting, I'm asking a legitimate question. I've been taught not to categorize people based on their skin color. Politically, we are categorizing all black voters into one bloc based on their skin color.

I'm sorry if it blows your mind that I'm thinking outside the box.
Sorry, but you are NOT thinking outside the box. You are INSIDE the box. I gave you your answer but you REFUSED to accept the answer from an African American.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote