View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 05:18 PM   #449
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
oh, i agree, Underdog. I'm not saying Race had everything to do with it. But anytime someone mentions race, silk swoops in with a race-baiting accusation as if race had no bearing on this election whatsoever, and to even suggest it makes you David Duke.
See, I am not understanding any of your logic right now. You claimed to support Obama, then suggest I race bait when I think that someone is being racist or suggest that racist people will not vote for Obama because he is black? So, I guess you were saying back then that race played no part in the pre-election? But after the election, race played a part? See how that does not make sense?

To better NOT understand you, you claim it is very valid to suggest that blacks voted because Obama was black? Is that race bait? Or is is according to who is saying it? I just dont get it.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote