View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 05:40 PM   #454
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post
Do you not remember saying that Ron Paul is nothing but a Democrat in sheep's clothing, like, three months ago?
Did you not read that I said..."I may be coming around on a guy like Ron Paul" - I have the ability to change my mind with further research. Back then all I knew about Ron Paul was his stance as Anti-War, which did NOT set well with me and essentially anything else he stated never registered.

As I have gone and seeked out some information and obtained some quality information from this board, I am getting educated on the merits of Ron Paul...but I am not completely there, but I can respect the man who stands up for his beliefs regardless of what those within a party say about him.

In other words, perhaps I should say, I was Wrong about Ron Paul...now I am looking to learn more about the guy...he is rather interesting.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote