View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 05:50 PM   #457
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhylan View Post
For shame. Ron Paul is an actual conservative, moreso than almost anybody alive. Sure, argue with him about Iraq all you want - I recognize most here who are conservative would disagree - but by the book, Paul is astoundingly conservative.

This all just makes me so freakin' tired. I wish I had brought up the 90% black Democrat thing when they went 90% for Kerry. Maybe I did, can someone search the archive? Silk, wanna do that for me?

Anything to get you guys to realize that I'm just wondering why a whole ethnic group is so lock stock and barrel for one party when we're 40 years removed from Civil Rights legislation. This has nothing to do with Barack specifically

So far only Underdog and mcsluggo have been able to give any sort of discussion point on this. And it still begs the question why we assume people who aren't white can be approached as a monolithic voting block. Why do we assume that if you're not white, you're just a part of one of the non-white herds? That was my whole question.

My final statement is that I think it is unfortunate for all Americans that some Americans let themselves get herded around as political sheep based on their skin color..
See, once again you refuse to see where you were wrong. Now, you want to play innocent to seem like you just want to know why blacks vote for Democrats.

I gave you the correct answer b4 anyone else: http://dallas-mavs.com/vb/showpost.p...&postcount=369 . You just refused to accept it and ignored it. Now look at your post above calling blacks political sheeps.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote