View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 05:54 PM   #458
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov View Post
See, once again you refuse to see where you were wrong. Now, you want to play innocent to seem like you just want to know why blacks vote for Democrats.

I gave you the correct answer b4 anyone else: http://dallas-mavs.com/vb/showpost.p...&postcount=369 . You just refused to accept it and ignored it. Now look at your post above calling blacks political sheeps.
Your answer was, "Blacks did not vote for Obama just because he is Black." I agree. But that wasn't the answer to the question I posed.

Your problem, again, is reading comprehension. You read what you want to hear, instead of what people are saying.

White evangelicals are political sheep, too. But I can sit here and tell you exactly what the Republican establishment does to bait them into it - mcsluggo touched on it quite well a few posts down.

The point I'm making is no one is willing to dive into that relating to Democrats and the black vote, in much the same way it is well documented and patently obvious related to Republicans and the white evangelical vote.

Last edited by Rhylan; 11-05-2008 at 05:55 PM.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote