View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 05:57 PM   #459
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202 View Post
Silk, I honestly hope that you are correct here.
I honestly hope that Obama earns my vote in the next election.
To earn it, he will have to be a great Commander in Chief. I could care less about the economy issues he can't really control. I could care less about many of the issues that he ran on, but really can't control. I do care about the sovereignty of the United States, and the health and well being of Americans/all people.

Of course, to be a strong Military man who defends the US.... he will have to keep funding the military, keep the US in Iraq until the Iran issue is resolved. He will have to grow a pair with Russia, and North Korean and keep my South Korean friends safe as well. He will have to stand behind Israel, while shaping a peaceful solution with the Palestinians/Hamas that doesn't give up Israels lands.

And he will have to keep funding the CIA, Homeland group, FBI or whatever it takes to keep Americans on the mainland here safe.

If he can do this, then I will vote for him. Oh yea, he also needs to keep the unborn safe as well.
Looks like you will never let a candidate earn your vote, because no matter what OUR troops are coming home, and rightfully so. It has nothing to do with Iran, but they will get home safely in a manner that does not put them in harms way. As for the unborn situation, I believe Obama will help shape the best solution, and I dont think you will like it in the end unless it is your way. IMO

And to make sure of all of this, you can best believe the Senate and House has a say in all of this. Since your Republican party did not earn your vote, then why did you vote for them? Why does Obama have to play Superman to earn your vote, while the Republican Administration just failed at every turn? Come on, be realistic a bit more, give Obama a little room to not do everything your way.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote