View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 06:03 PM   #460
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhylan View Post
Your answer was, "Blacks did not vote for Obama just because he is Black." I agree. But that wasn't the answer to the question I posed.

Your problem, again, is reading comprehension. You read what you want to hear, instead of what people are saying.

White evangelicals are political sheep, too. But I can sit here and tell you exactly what the Republican establishment does to bait them into it - mcsluggo touched on it quite well a few posts down.

The point I'm making is no one is willing to dive into that relating to Democrats and the black vote, in much the same way it is well documented and patently obvious related to Republicans and the white evangelical vote.
Your problem is you think you know it all. Speaking of reading comprehension, please tell me once again what my post said? It seems that you want to quote only one sentence. Take your time and read the entire post. Then go back to find out what I was talking about. My ENTIRE post was directed at YOU and OTHERS who claimed that blacks voted for Obama because he was black. You guys made the black vote into a race issue, now you are trying to turn it around to something different.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote