View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 06:04 PM   #461
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov View Post
Looks like you will never let a candidate earn your vote, because no matter what OUR troops are coming home, and rightfully so. It has nothing to do with Iran, but they will get home safely in a manner that does not put them in harms way. As for the unborn situation, I believe Obama will help shape the best solution, and I dont think you will like it in the end unless it is your way. IMO

And to make sure of all of this, you can best believe the Senate and House has a say in all of this. Since your Republican party did not earn your vote, then why did you vote for them? Why does Obama have to play Superman to earn your vote, while the Republican Administration just failed at every turn? Come on, be realistic a bit more, give Obama a little room to not do everything your way.
If Obama does what he said he will, then Iraq will be run by Iran within months. Iran will push their might against Saudi Arabia and Israel. IMO the most likely scenerio: Nukes will fly, Russia will back Iran, and nukes will be going off on American soil.

You see no relationship with Iraq and Iran -- you are naive on this part of it.

I honestly hope that Obama has more sense than that. He has to resolve the Iran issue before bring the troops out of Iraq -- or expect world ramifications.

I gave him lots of room -- I said I didn't care about the economy, the environmental issues, etc. He can earn it, but he needs to earn it.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote