View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 06:25 PM   #464
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhylan View Post
You're the one with selective quoting disease. I've made a ton of posts in this thread and you can't read anything but one sentence of it all, no matter how many ways I phrase something. At 11:35 PM I started talking about this.. at 11:39 PM I made ONE comment saying that it WAS a valid question to ask what portion of black voters, exceeding the average popular vote for Obama, may have voted for Obama because he was black. Then ten minutes later, at 11:49 PM, I went right back to what I've been talking about all along.

In fact, I didn't even state my own opinion, I just acknowledged - in the context of the posts around it - that it was a valid question. But not one that I posed first - other people did. And I repeatedly gave my opinion in later posts, that Obama's blackness was less a factor than tons of other things.

The overwhelming commitment to the Democratic party by black folks was the question that I posed, and have been posing, and that you don't want to answer because you might actually have to think, and debate about someone. It's far easier for you to continue whining about people being racist. It all fits your preconceived notion of race in this country.

Of all the people on this thread, I am one of the people least concerned with Barack Obama's ethnicity.
Sorry wont play your game. You as well as others posed the statement about blacks voting for Obama because of race. Simple as that. My post was NOT directed directly at you. It was directed at ALL those who said race was the issue with blacks voting for Obama. Once again, you are the one who refuse to use common sense. I cant debate you, because you dont know how to react when someone like me engages your viewpoints.

ONLY people whining about people being racist is you and your friends talking about the black votes. I have said nothing....Go ahead and debate that. You cant even admit that you broke the rules that your fellow moderator set on this thread. The rules of this thread was simple, but look at it now. WHO hi-jacked the thread???????
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote