View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 06:36 PM   #467
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202 View Post
If Obama does what he said he will, then Iraq will be run by Iran within months. Iran will push their might against Saudi Arabia and Israel. IMO the most likely scenerio: Nukes will fly, Russia will back Iran, and nukes will be going off on American soil.

You see no relationship with Iraq and Iran -- you are naive on this part of it.

I honestly hope that Obama has more sense than that. He has to resolve the Iran issue before bring the troops out of Iraq -- or expect world ramifications.

I gave him lots of room -- I said I didn't care about the economy, the environmental issues, etc. He can earn it, but he needs to earn it.
I never wish the worst on American just because we pull out of Iraq. We need to get out of Iraq, simple as that. Even your ole McCain said it as well, did you not remember how he backtracked on this issue after talking at first about being there for 100 years. To much hatred from Iran and Iraq to think that Iran would take over Iraq. Russia will do what they do to show the world that they are still a Superpower. That has nothing to do with nukes on American soil. NOTHING. Russia truly needs to show some might, and I truly believe the military generals will have the right response to any foreign threats or word threats. I believe in our military for military response. I believe in Obama as well. I think you are highly underestimating the will and power of Obama. Sit back and relax, the new man in charge has ALOT of fight in him. ALOT!!!!

Last edited by Silk Smoov; 11-05-2008 at 06:38 PM.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote