Thread: Gay marriage...
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 07:16 PM   #12
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post
I'm sorry, what? I could move to Canada or Norway and marry a cow? That's absolutely absurd. Legalizing gay marriage does not lead to legalizing adult-child marriage or adult-animal marriage. That's absolute crap. What are these 'facts' of which you speak, because I sure as hell would love to hear them.
When I have some time I'll dig back into the sites/stories regarding these other nations. I don't want to mis-quote or mis-represent these countries.

These were European block nations...I can't recall which ones.

for now, this is a slippery sloap...but again, if we define the civil union and put a clear boundary on the issue as where it is today in America with Homosexuals getting the opportunity to enter into a Legal Civil Union, similar to a business partnership, then I have no 'Legal' issue with it. Provided those who choose to participate accept and tolerate my right to teach my kids and other future generations on the wrongs of this 'Alternate Lifestyle'

And again, draw a clear and distinct boundary that does not give these other forms of perverse sexual choices the option to ever become a legal union in the USA.

Are you willing to draw that same line?
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote