View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 07:54 PM   #468
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov View Post
I never wish the worst on American just because we pull out of Iraq. We need to get out of Iraq, simple as that. Even your ole McCain said it as well, did you not remember how he backtracked on this issue after talking at first about being there for 100 years. To much hatred from Iran and Iraq to think that Iran would take over Iraq. Russia will do what they do to show the world that they are still a Superpower. That has nothing to do with nukes on American soil. NOTHING. Russia truly needs to show some might, and I truly believe the military generals will have the right response to any foreign threats or word threats. I believe in our military for military response. I believe in Obama as well. I think you are highly underestimating the will and power of Obama. Sit back and relax, the new man in charge has ALOT of fight in him. ALOT!!!!
I do not wish anything to happen to the US.

I have a little understanding of Iraq and Iran though. I also did not say that the US shouldn't bring home the troops.

What I said, was that the Iran issue needs to be resolved by the Commander in Chief before that happens. I hope that Obama can do that. I expect it to take some time though. Maybe years.

You talk hatred between Iraq and Iran -- I agree. 60-65% of Iraq is Shiite though, 90% Iran. The Sunni's battled against them -- hence the reason that the US backed Saddam originally. Iran will control Iraq within months by killing the current members in its government and putting in their own.

If they do, they will attack Israel, or Israel will nuke Iran preemptively. Either way, it will happen.

If you believe some interpretations of Ezekiel 38 -- then Iran and Russia have been destined to attack Israel since the beginning of time, and the US will not come in to help (either won't or can't).

Either way -- I keep a watchful eye.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote