View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 09:29 PM   #475
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
ooohhkay, don't you think race had a huge impact on this election? I'm sure it's the opposite... many, many African Americans voted for Obama simply because he's black.. and probably the same except for the white thing with McCain.

I wish the best for Obama. I don't believe he's a good man. I think quite the opposite. I do believe that America will look back and think "what in the hell were we thinking." But, he will be our president, so I hope he proves me wrong. I don't wish for failure of anyone that is put in place to make difficult decisions for our country. Once elected, I wish them nothing but the best. I suppose that's the good part of me not really having a party affiliation.
Here you go.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote