Thread: Gay marriage...
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 03:55 PM   #130
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I think you're simply dealing with someone who's never lived in the bible belt. I'm sure it's different in other areas of the country.
This got me thinking a little.. I've had a "little" experience with the whole hugely Christian family and their views on gays. One of my good friends from when I was about 10-16 moved to Califronia when he was 18 just so he could come out, because he knew it would be hell on earth if he stayed in at house while being openly gay. His mom is EXTREMELY Christian. Even 2 states away his mom still made his life hell for at least the first 4-5 months, calling every day, having preachers call, acting suicidal, etc. Pretty crazy stuff.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote