Thread: Gay marriage...
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 05:24 PM   #172
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202 View Post
This is quite hard on the kids though.

I coach a child who has been adopted by a gay couple. The child is straight (or at least seems so for a 13 year old), but he is really ostracized because of his "parents". I actually first started coaching him because other coaches wouldn't because of his "parents".

He has a younger brother who is 11 and gay. At 11 he acts just like his adopted "mother". They home school him to keep him away from the problems.

These kids are healthy, and loved. While I don't agree with their lifestyle -- I do pray for them, and talk with them. They are doing better than many of the other children in one parent households that I coach.
Poor kids get made fun of the same way - it's not their fault that they have poor parents...

Being a kid sucks sometimes...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote