View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 03:30 AM   #145
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeball View Post
Say TTU or OU wins out and Texas wins out.

Three teams with 1 loss. Or 2 Teams with 1 loss.

Either way I see Texas being the #2 team in that trio.

Then Tech/OU loses in KC against Mizzou in the BIG 12 championship (Mizzou will have homefield advantage). That would drop them from the national championship picture..v ALA/FLA.

Then we backdoor our way into the MNC. siiiiiiiiiick. I am going to be a big Chase Daniels fan soon.
You would think so, but not necessarily, especially if Tech's only loss is the Big 12 championship game. Like I said, the same thing happened in 2003 when Oklahoma entered the Big 12 title game 12-0 (Tech would be 12-0 in the game this year) and lost 35-7 to Kansas State, whose record was 10-3 (6-2 in the Big 12), which is similar to the 10-2 and 6-2 records Missouri could have going into that game. There was a big hooplah five years ago and there could be one this year. BCS haters who aren't fans of the Big 12 are gonna hope Mizzou can cause chaos.