View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 06:33 PM   #5
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

This is why I thought this team should've been mixed up from the get go. I don't want to use the term "blow up" because I didn't think it needed to be that drastic. But the core of players had to change. They're losers. Eventually when you keep going through a collapse every year it starts get in your head and you start to think maybe you are a loser. I just think this team needed to get rid of its core players and surround Dirk with players who weren't here through the meltdowns. I didn't want to trade Harris but I thought bringing in Kidd would be a positive because he wasn't here through the failures and he wants a ring just as bad as the next guy. Seems like its starting to rub off on him too.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote