View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 12:44 AM   #14
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Looking at the actual series, I would agree that Carlisle's teams didn't overperform in the playoffs. But I don't find any epic fails, either. He's a young coach, and I don't think that you can say much about his body of work up to now that would necessarily have a bearing on what he will do going forward.
I agree, but I am just saying his playoff performance is not up to par with a team like the Mavs who is needing a coach with winning playoff experience to help them mentally. When I look at Carlise playoff record and success, it reminds me of Avery, when early success in the playoffs melted down to doing worse and worse each year afterwards.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote