View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 04:54 PM   #17
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
I'm as much against Obama as anything...I was very lukewarm with McCain, but he was the Republican nominee...when he brought Palin on, that got me fired up. Then with the attacks against her, which were pretty ignorant bashing with no substance, I got more fired up.

She actually fired up the conservative base.

McCain, has his service to speak too, but for the most part, he's middle fo the road...how else do you see he and Lieberman working out so well.

This campaign was filled with Rhetoric from all sides, with very little substance...in the end, the election was what it was.

My view of Palin is that of an outsider with conservative personal values who continues to be put in leadership roles, simply because she is a natural leader.

Didn't know her before this election, after reading and hearing about her, she is a strong leader type individual who I truly believe would stand up to others, Republican or Democrat in the best interest of her constituents.

For those who supported and support Obama, any cracks on Palin is simply a double standard. Disagree with her policies - no problem, however Sarah Palin the individual is someone that I believe would make a great President and for whatever reason, the left is deathly afraid of her and her brand of politics. Yet, she is someone that young woman can look up to as a role model and an alternative to the 'Liberal' view of a Woman.
Hahahahahahaha. Just go to dailykos or somewhere like that - the left is hardly afraid of Sarah Palin "and her brand of politics." The folks over there hope nothing more than to see her as the Republican nominee in 2012 - if Barack accomplishes ANYTHING, it's a total cakewalk. She antagonized over half the country during the campaign with her real America BS, and embarrassed herself with her lack of knowledge about the issues - not that all of that is her fault, of course, as she was CHOSEN. Only one other failed VP candidate has gone on to win a later election for the big P, and that's FDR. And he was the one positive from the 1920 campaign. Palin was a complete flop among non hardcore Republicans and conservatives. I don't know many people I've talked to who really liked McCain but completely ruled out voting for him because he chose Palin. My grandfather is one of them.

If you want someone the left is afraid of, go east to Louisiana.