View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 12:46 PM   #43
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
We're talking about the same team, only they were not "highly regarded". They were mediocre, and Carlisle transformed them.
I would say they were underachieving in the regular season, but Carilise did not transform them. Those players he got were already veterans who did not get better when he got there. He was put in a great position to succeed early in his career. Isiah had a very good team and they made noise in the regular season and playoffs. The players were all groomed from Bird to Isiah, and then Carlisle got them.

Once again it reminds me of Avery. Nellie groomed this current team and Avery benefited greatly from it. Once the Nellie benefit was gone, then we got the real Avery. Same MAYBE could be said about Carlisle. I have heard many sources call Carlisle the white Avery.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote