View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 10:19 AM   #8
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

I tried my best not to say anything and let my fellow friends defend against you on this, but you are indeed RACIST like I said....I think you are a scum, and I truly wish I knew who you were. Seriously, I truly wish I knew. Take that how you want, but I wish I knew you right now. You are NOT a closet RACIST, but I am glad others are seeing it now.

I wonder which one of your friends here will step up and disown you and your post..I call upon all Moderators to take a close look at this, because he needs to be voted out of here. No matter what color you are or what nationality you are, this is highly offensive and beyond repair..

Last edited by Silk Smoov; 11-13-2008 at 10:21 AM.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote