View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 01:08 PM   #32
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov View Post
Not only the pictures and words, but his patterns. At first, I thought he just made racist statements, and was not a racist, but this election has shown the true colors for this guy.

For the record, a picture of a black man as a monkey, and picture of Bush as a monkey is totally different. One is racist, and one is dumb. A person can be racist to his own skin color. If I posted a picture of Obama as a monkey, I am indeed being racist. Same thing goes for calling someone a "Coon".

I dont know a single African American who would NOT be offended by Monkey or Coon jokes or pictures about an African American. To be honest, I really dont know too many people period who would NOT feel the same way no matter what color they are.
Silk as the you are the expert on racial issues around these parts, please provide us with your wisdom.

What are the rules?

Please don't tell us what we can NOT do, but rather tell us what is acceptable?

How can we make fun of Obama without it coming off as racial?

Please, there are many here if not all of us, who are NOT racist, yet we don't like the guy or his politics...so what would you feel is a fair way to make fun of him and it not come off as racist?
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote