View Single Post
Old 10-04-2002, 03:18 PM   #9
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<< I can't vote either way. Not enough information.
Here's what little I know:

1) Does Wang have the inside game that he claims Nelson won't let him show?
(probably has more than Nelson will let him excercise, but right now, we just don't know the extent of it)

2) Does Wang's 15 pounds of new mass + great dedication + more playing time = better production?
(Go ask your own magic 8 ball. My own says, 'Could be. Could be not. Who's to say?'.)

3) If we kept Wang, would Nelson play him?
(my guess: not more than in the past)

4) Does Redd's, what, half a season of greatness make him worth 9 mil and the dumping of the Wang project?
(don't know Redd's defense, but wang might end up scoring as much as Redd)

Personally, I'd like to see Wang stay and develop here. But I'd also like to have 9 mil dollars to spend on either Redd or a couple of sailboats. Of the 4 questions, the one I'm most sure about is #3. I'd rather see Wang fly or flop with more minutes on the Clippers than complain about minutes here.

So I vote Redd.
>>

Staying here and developing Wang is whats gonna cost us from winning a championship. I want both to be here but I want Wang to get some of the minutes he got last season or do like the Kings treat Gerald Wallace until he shows somethin more.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote