View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 10:01 AM   #42
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Never ever said Dirk was soft. Love the dude. The team as a whole is soft, stale, uninspired,etc.
I kind of like what Barnes brings. Can shoot the 3 just enough that the D has to respect and he gets to the rim when they close out. Plays good defense and is versatile and doesn't back down. And 4 the minimum he's underrated. Would've rather we signed him than JJB! or George. I like players who fought to get into the league and do a little of everything(mario elie,john starks,bowen). They tend to play with a chip on their shoulder. Something we're lacking.
All good points, Mac. Dispite my dislike for Barnes I would also undoubtedly prefer him on this team over George or Barea.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote