View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 07:09 PM   #4
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
I work for the "Voice of the People" where we aim to bring "Power to the People"

You migh say we are the "Brotherhood of Truth"

We are paid by no-one, we are simply a grass roots community organization working to ensure that the people are not manipulated by "The Man"

Perhaps together, we can honestly distrust each other and challenge each other to dig under the rocks and communicate the truth behind the lies we are being told.

Conservative and Liberal lies...either way, it's clouding our own ability to communicate and sort through the issues.

I'm glad to see that you are on board and able to seek out the truth...I am honored that we can be brothers in the same fight.

The Truth shall set you free!!!
You sure do use a lot of media buzzwords and catchphrases for a guy who hates the media...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote