View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 09:14 PM   #28
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Is he? I mean I suppose he's probably not causing trouble in the locker room, but he's being pretty fake when he says he's "loyal to the Mavericks".

I completely understand still wanting to play if you think you still have it. But just don't say you're "loyal to the Mavericks" and then start looking for a way out the INSTANT you're in danger of falling out of the rotation. Someone who is "loyal to the Mavericks" would at the very least wait and see how the rotation finally shakes out before doing this.

I don't think he's a bad dude, but I'm not sure he's being overly classy either. He's just a guy.

JTHIG think of it objectively. Everyone lays it on thick when they talk about the other side of negotiations. The mavs told devin and diop they had nothing to worry about. Im sure they told all the players they had nothing to worry about just before offering stack in the trade for artest. My point is, the organization deserves loyalty, but not blind loyalty. From what we are accustomed to seeing from Professional athletes (sit outs, skipping pratices, faking injuries (jkidd), and so many other TOM FOOLERY CHICANERY, I think his approach is plenty Classy).

The good Ol days : Click
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote