View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 09:16 PM   #19
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokey41 View Post
How foolish do the people who wanted Kidd here feel now? Or are they still hiding under the long shot hope that this team might actually turn it around and win us a ring?

I was given a lot of b.s trash talk from so many people when I was bashing this trade when it happened. I take solace in my vindication. Thank you Devin.
Umm yee great for Devin...but Kidd>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Devin. The trade was still a good one and mann, watching Kidd out there is just soo much better then watching Harris..even when we lose.

GO MAVS

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote