View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 11:34 PM   #76
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Yeah, and Nash's back is all jacked up because of it (not to mention that a pass/shoot guy can deal with injuries better than a slasher...)
I think the back problems have more to do with age and minutes he gets a night than it hasto do with taking charges IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
No kidding. When we made the trade, I specifically thought of how this would effect our matchup situation with the Spurs. Devin really shined anytime we played the Spurs.
I agree. I can't believe how quickly we've forgotten Harris' impact he had against the Spurs 2 straight years. I know Spurs fans haven't forgotten it. That's what my main concern with the trade was. In had a guy in Harris who could go speed for speed with Paul, Deron and Tony Parker. And those are just guys in the West lol. I knew Kidd was a player. I just didn't think he was the player for this team and I sure as hell didn't think the Mavs were a Kidd away from winning a championship.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote