View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 02:05 PM   #7
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

You can see the only hope this team has when we win. Look at the last two games. Dirk turned into a Kobe. He must shoot 10 fta's a night, he must shoot 20 times or more, he must drive over and over again making people foul him, rebound. This means he must be aggressive like he has the last two games and go back to being a mvp. He also needs Howards or Terry's help or both. Those are the three guys that can bail this team out in a half court game in the 4th quarter. They have to be agressive and take this team over with the players we have.

Marbury could happen. We need a back up pg and i have not been a big Marbury fan but i know we need a back up pg and if he can keep his head screwed on right, maybe he can help.

Gerald Wallace. They would like to trade him and he is a very good talent. He can drive and very athletic. Many teams probably want him but they would be crazy to trade him for Bass and Stackhouse when they could get a very good player in return for him. That would be a steal for us and yes i am all for this. He is the type player we need. He would be good for Kidd also. The player they would want is Josh Howard. Silk is right on who Jordan wants. Okafur, Wallace and Morrison would be a dream come true. I doubt they will ever get rid of Okafur. All three of those guys Silk would really help us.

MyDyess would also help us but again i think Silk is right with him heading back to Detroit. The Pistons/Nugs trade has helped bothteams and the Nugs really needed a 3 pt shooter and a pg and they got one guy to do both for them and he has really helped the Nugs. They are for sure in the playoffs with this team. Not sure how far they can get and now looks like Detroit is clicking again.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote