View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 08:57 PM   #440
basketballgirl25
Banned

basketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavspwnage View Post
woah woah wait a sec...you hate the Knicks, but you like them more than the Celtics or Mavs?? I think we're gonna need a list of all 30 teams in the order you like/hate them.

I'll give you the top 10 teams
Nets
Cavaliers
Bucks
Hornets
Magic
Raptors
Suns
76ers
Lakers
Heat

the other teams I can stand and just don't root for if any of the above teams are playing them

Knicks
Mavericks
Celtics

are teams I dislike the most

Knicks because they are just the Knicks and most people in NJ/NYC area root for them so I just dislike them

Mavericks I dislike because they are always so good, I think the only reason I hate them now is because Cuban is owner, I can't like anything if I know he has something to do with it, I've hated that man for a few years now, he needs to learn to shut up and sit down. I kind of feel bad about my dislike for the Mavericks because it's only because of Cuban I dislike them

Celtics, I just hate Boston fans, they are so annoying, so that is the main reason I dislike Boston

and I do post of all the message boards, not all everyday but I usually pick two message boards a week to post on for that week or so.
basketballgirl25 is offline   Reply With Quote