View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 12:05 PM   #956
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs View Post
No you don't, at least yet Shaggy hasn't won yet. The only player he has left is Deuce McAlister and he's questionable for MNF, and he's down 10 points. Let's just wait and see what happens tonight.

But I'm surprised your team went south since you beat me a few weeks ago.
I wouldn't say went south...lol
That was two weeks ago. I was on a 3 game win streak then went up against jthig #2 in our league and scored 148 and still lost. That was definitely in the top 3 or 4 for scoring in the week. The standings have been tight for the past 4-6 weeks and it was all wide open where 2 games could have you in first or out the door. My team is streaky 3 wins, 4 loses, 3 wins, now likely 2 loses.

I would need Jennings to absolutely go off for me to win this week. If that happens and Shaggy loses...then next week won't matter, I'll clinch tonight. It's pretty doubtful though. Either way, it's in my best interest to win next week...whether he wins or loses tonight.
Flacolaco, would you be so kind and take him out for me next week, need the help!