View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 06:35 PM   #52
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

There are so many...but I will stick to players that I have actually seen play.

Earl Campbell was one of my favorites as a kid...so was Tony Dorsett.

In the 90's it had to be Irvin!!!

NBA for me was Rolando Blackman

Funny on the same note, I was always a fan of Dennis Rodman, I think too many people just don't understand the guy...similar to Terrell Owens...I just happen to like these two guys and don't have an issue with their antics.

Today it's Tony Romo, the guy is nothing but class and although he has superstar hype, he gives us a glimpse of how down to earth he really is.

This is a cool list...of course there is the opposite, such as players we despise the most:

Donovan McNabb, Kobe Bryant, Tiger Woods, Steve Nash, Charles Barkley

Pretty cool topic and great for fans to debate.

Oh I almost forgot...my favorite of all time that I actually got to see play (TV Only) was Walter Payton!!! Don't get me wrong, I liked Smith and was glad he was a Cowboy...but dang he was and is a bit arrogant, which annoys the heck out of me.

I put Walter Payton and Tony Romo in the same group in terms of class act...I can only hope that Romo will get to experience what only a team can bring...a Championship!!!

Last edited by 92bDad; 11-24-2008 at 06:38 PM.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote