View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 12:55 AM   #461
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

I remember in the offseason Spurs fans were saying they were no longer playoff contenders because they drafted some guy named George Hill and signed some guy named Roger Mason who was just a jump shooter and offered nothing else. I was shocked Spurs fans didn't have more faith in their organization who seem to find talent anywhere and have enough confidence to find talent that they'd get rid of Luis Scola for money reasons. What a find in Roger Mason. I wish teh Mavs couldv'e signed him. I would love to have him starting for us at the 2 guard. George hill. I'll admit i'm not familiar with him but seems like everytime I look at the box score he's putting up 20 points lol. Suddenly the Spurs don't look so old anymore.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote