View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 10:29 AM   #8
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

I am thankful to be a free American and this year, I'm thankful that the elections and all the 2-way hate associated is OVER!!!

We can go on living our lives and look forward to the best of tomorrow.

I am also thankful that my sons are graduating this year and heading off too college. Now we will see just how much my wife and I like each other as we move into the post parent phase...I am thankful that she is a great woman who gives out plenty of grace for this awkward, middle aged fat guy.

I am thankful for the folks on this board, for allowing us to banter about different topics, for allowing us to make stupid comments and yet still come back to make peace.

I am thankful for my Entertainment set-up at the house and the ability to watch some great sports in HD!!!

I am thankful for Black Friday and the opportunity that I will have to contribute to the Retail bailout by actually buying some things on sale. I hear that Target has Guitar Hero World Tour for the Wii at $69 and that Wal-Mart has a Blue Ray DVD player for $129...looks like I'm getting up early on Friday...Not for me, but I believe someone here was shopping for an HDTV...I hear that Circuit City is going to have a Panasonic 1080P 42" Plasma for $899.00 (I have a 58" and 42" Panasonic 720P Plasma and they are freakin AWESOME!!!)

I am thankful for simply being able to be alive and enjoying the days that were created.

Take care friends and even those who hate me...it's all good!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote