Thread: Devin Harris
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 04:13 AM   #13
Benny

Benny is a jewel in the roughBenny is a jewel in the roughBenny is a jewel in the roughBenny is a jewel in the rough

I wonder where the Nets will stay at the end of this season. Devin Harris really seems to start clicking with that team. Of course, one could say, it's just been a few games thus far, but he really looks aggressive and effective out there.

I guess it's been said many times already in the forum here, but I also miss Devin really much. But then again, if he's doing great with the Nets, it don't mean he'd be doing as good with the Mavs. Different teams, different situations.

It's kinda like that breakup-situation I am in right now, personally. You can't do nothing but just wish the best and move on. Obviously, Devin moved on, question is when will we... Hypothetical question of course, but staying in the "I miss Devin" mode won't help the Mavs team or us fans.

That's just my two cents... normally I don't ever post anything here but rather keep reading. I read this forum for a couple of years now and think twice before I post.