View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 02:04 PM   #14
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

I will also mention this, if Houston misses the playoffs with three stars or three superstars and also having one of the best defensive players in the game and he isn't shabby on offense either, then McGrady, Ming or the Rocks organazation is one of the biggest flops ever. With the talent that team has, you must be held a threat to the Lakers and not even a question if you make the playoffs.

If they turn to be one of the wild cards, not knowing how they will finish, then Houston should never be taken serious again. If that happens, then i feel big changes could come there with McGrady and or Ming being traded. I am interested to see how Houston does this year because on paper they should kick butt this year. Then i have seen them on paper flop also but i am not sure i have seen them flop with this much talent.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote