View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 12:31 PM   #109
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Dang...that's stunning.

As an outside though, I will say that some of that reeks of people trying to find someone to blame for a terrible season so far.

I dunno, maybe hockey's different, but the idea that team mates would be ready to run someone out of town because he keeps to himself and pops off to reporters seems strange.

Agree, this is a bit strange, but as I am NOT in the locker room, nor do I spend time with any of these guys...my only thought is that Avery must be a real jerk as it relates to a team concept.

Think about it, have we ever heard this much dislike for a player on a team? T.O., Pacman, Rodman, Ocho-Cinco...even ole John Rocher (SP?)...This is the first time that I have seen nearly everyone on the team make public comments that essentially tell the fans, we don't want this guy around here.

Looks like Avery will become the NHL's sloppy seconds...
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote