View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 06:10 PM   #138
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
I could have sworn he muffed a couple of snaps in the Giants game. Maybe my memory is failing.

Well, he is better than Eli Manning (IMO) by a lot. But Eli was sucking when he would constantly turn the ball over. He got in under control and they won the Super Bowl. Romo needs to do the same. It is fine to make a play out of nothing. But he needs to make the simple play too.

It's like throwing the ball out of the back of the end zone when nothing is there. Or throwing it away instead of getting sacked. The simple plays. It isn't against the sh*tty teams when he makes those mistakes. It is against the good teams. Cut those down and the Boys are in great shape.
Well i've tried to wipe the Giants game out of my head lol. But I do remember guys dropping passes. Especially Crayton. Qb's are going to make mistakes. Especially in their 2nd post season of their career. Romo will get better in the postseason. I just don't think he's played bad enough to where we'd say he chokes in the post season.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote