View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 09:49 PM   #55
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmbwinn View Post
Again, I am not the sick man you seem to think that I am. A number of great authors have said (to paraphrase) that we write from our own experiences.

Your continued push to contend that I have a dark need to kill causes me to wonder what is driving you in your experience.

I have no dark need to kill. I have no need to kill at all. I'm content destroying paper targets.

Once upon a time, you said that you had killed a man with a FN FAL rifle. I figured at the time that you were bullshitting and trying to 'egg me on'. Which is it?
1)you did kill a man with a rifle
2)you are searching for a dark side to my hobby

And, lastly, do you have a dark need to kill someone lurking in your mind???
I killed a man with a FN FAL rifle? Boy, you really fit the stereotype. It's not just you who wants to kill everything in sight...everyone does.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote