View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 09:54 AM   #335
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov View Post
Better yet, you come up with a list of Big Games that Romo has won? You can make up excuses all you want for Romo, but the fact remains that Romo has been playing with the most talent on a team since he has been in the NFL, so please dont give me that mess about not many other QB would do better.

With this same talented team that Romo has, I would take Favre, Ben, Rivers, Brees, Payton, Brady, McNabb,(Rodgers) and Cutler over Romo in a heartbeat....

Lets define Big Games. How about playoffs, December and January games? Lets call that timeframe, winning time!!! Lets also go back to 2001 and start there and not only look at Romo, but our other QB's at that time. Tell me which QB has success during those times? Take your time, because I will wait as well..

Fact remains, that Romo has done NOTHING to consider him a big game player. He is NOT, and the stats prove it..He nuts up MOST of the time in Big Games...PERIOD!!! As long as the Cowboys have a QB who has a tendacy to nut up with the big games, we will not win a Superbowl. As of matter of fact, how many playoff wins do Romo have? Take your time on this as well..
How many playoff appearances has he had? Take your time. How many playoff appearances did Peyton Manning have before he won a superbowl? Take your time.

I'll make it simple for you actually:
1999: 0-1, 2000: 0-1, 2002: 0-1, 2003: 2-1, 2004: 1-1, 2005: 0-1, 2006: 4-0, 2007: 0-1.

Rodgers and Cutler? really? under your system what big games have they won? Has Cutler even been to the playoffs?

If we threw everyone under the bus at a moment we lose a game then we'd be nowhere, ever. You're not going to win the superbowl your first year unless you are (that's funny) Ben Roethlisberger or Tom Brady. And as for playing with talent... look at our game with Brad Johnson. What was he able to do with all that talent? Now look what Romo has been able to do. I say he utilizes the talent quite nicely. When your team plays for you then you've got to be doing something right.

Last edited by Windmill360; 12-08-2008 at 09:55 AM.
Windmill360 is offline   Reply With Quote