View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 09:57 AM   #338
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360° View Post
How many playoff appearances has he had? Take your time. How many playoff appearances did Peyton Manning have before he won a superbowl? Take your time.

I'll make it simple for you actually:
1999: 0-1, 2000: 0-1, 2002: 0-1, 2003: 2-1, 2004: 1-1, 2005: 0-1, 2006: 4-0, 2007: 0-1.

Rodgers and Cutler? really? under your system what big games have they won? Has Cutler even been to the playoffs?

If we threw everyone under the bus at a moment we lose a game then we'd be nowhere, ever. You're not going to win the superbowl your first year unless you are (that's funny) Ben Roethlisberger or Tom Brady. And as for playing with talent... look at our game with Brad Johnson. What was he able to do with all that talent? Now look what Romo has been able to do. I say he utilizes the talent quite nicely. When your team plays for you then you've got to be doing something right.
Still waiting????????????? So, I guess you did not want to answer my question. Still waiting on the stats to support Romo in the Big Games!!!!!!

Dont talk about "WHAT IF's"..Talk about facts...I could care less how long it took someone, when they get it done, that is what counts..I am waiting..
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote