View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 10:04 AM   #343
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov View Post
Still waiting????????????? So, I guess you did not want to answer my question. Still waiting on the stats to support Romo in the Big Games!!!!!!

Dont talk about "WHAT IF's"..Talk about facts...I could care less how long it took someone, when they get it done, that is what counts..I am waiting..
Let's talk facts. You have a ridiculously small sample size. Some of your "big games" are games last December when the Cowboys (thanks to Romo's great performance all season long) were playing a fairly meaningless stretch of games. They had certainly let up their guard, and didn't "have" to really win much in December because they were so far ahead of the pack in the NFC (only the Packers were close really). As far as the playoffs is concerned, you have a ridiculously small sample size. Two games. Whoop-de-doo.

Not to mention, there are a lot of guys on a football field at the same time. The Cowboys have had a lot of problems the last couple of years. A defense that never lived up to its billing, a team known for tons of bonehead penalties, an offensive line that underperformed at a key time, and wide receivers that have been known to drop passes. To say Romo is THE reason we have been losing is overlooking a heck of a lot of things that is going on.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote