View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 10:09 AM   #345
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
Let's talk facts. You have a ridiculously small sample size. Some of your "big games" are games last December when the Cowboys (thanks to Romo's great performance all season long) were playing a fairly meaningless stretch of games. They had certainly let up their guard, and didn't "have" to really win much in December because they were so far ahead of the pack in the NFC (only the Packers were close really). As far as the playoffs is concerned, you have a ridiculously small sample size. Two games. Whoop-de-doo.

Not to mention, there are a lot of guys on a football field at the same time. The Cowboys have had a lot of problems the last couple of years. A defense that never lived up to its billing, a team known for tons of bonehead penalties, an offensive line that underperformed at a key time, and wide receivers that have been known to drop passes. To say Romo is THE reason we have been losing is overlooking a heck of a lot of things that is going on.
Excuses like As*holes!!!! Stop making excuses for that guy. Give me some facts to back up your talk. If you give me some proven data, then I can change my mind on Romo. I am hoping that I am missing something, but I just cant find it...

Please dont talk sample size, because sample size is based off of winning. Romo could be 5-1 or or 4-2 in the same number of playoffs he has been in...
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote